
Almost 5 years ago, when I was about to give birth to Sean, Mom Moss gave me an embroidery kit to do something fun while I was on absolute bed rest. This kit showed a little boy's feet inside his daddy's shoes. I thought that was one of the most meaningful pictures I had ever seen about the future reality of my boy. He would want to be like his daddy. He would want to follow his footsteps.
Last saturday while we were in the kitchen, Patrick decided to walk into the kitchen wearing his daddy's shoes. He just thought that was hilarious. For me, however, it was just a sign that my boys actually have someone wonderful to admire. Someone who is amazing enough, that can make them want to follow his footsteps.
2 comments:
Wow, que cierto lo que dices. Que bueno que tengan un exelente ejemplo a seguir!
I loved that! So sweet. Good dads make such a difference for little boys. We are both so lucky that our boys have that! (It will be great for your little girl, of course, too!)
Post a Comment