I am choosing Rebekah's way of blogging!!! Lots of pictures but no comments!!! sorry everyone, I have no time to blog and I am FALLING asleep!!! my little lady eats a lot and her hot momma has not had enough sleep, eventhough my mami and brother are taking care of Sean and Patrick!!! silly, huh?
The boys are loving summer! however, we've had like 5 great sunny days in about 2 weeks!! besides that, Nintendo makes our days really fun. Alex is...what can I say about her? She is absolutely adorable!!! We all are crazy about her!!!
Well, good night everyone!! I need to hit the hay! No way I can keep my eyes open for 5 more
4 comments:
Soooo adorable! Love the strawberry outfit--little girl clothes (only thing I feel I'm really missing out on).
Your boys look so grown up, which is good because they are both big brothers now!!
No matter how much help you have, no one can sleep for you, or nurse for you, eh? It is always exhausting that first little while, but so sweet and fun, too.
Love you guys!!
she's beautiful!! how fun to get to dress her in PINK...
So precious! I love the picture of Sean and Alex hangin' out! You're hair is so long!! Lots of fun pictures...it's nice to have an update! Love you guys!
que lindas fotos Gaby! Tu nena esta lindisisisma y tu te ves radiante. Muchas felicidades otra vez y sigue tratando de dormir cada vez que puedas. Saludos a tu familia!
Post a Comment