I don't have time to write more than a couple of lines. Sean fighting with Patrick, Patrick screaming, Allie with rotavirus and crying...me? with pretty bad torticolis, Eric...working and it's 9 pm, life???? life is all good!!!!
Cute, cute halloween shots! That little girl is too smiley and sweet. Your life sounds full of "life stuff". Good luck with all of that! Love you guys.
Oh, what a night!! Your post made me smile (and I'm sure you wanted to scream). Isn't it crazy that life can get so insane!!?? Your kiddos looked so cute in their costumes! Love you. Gosh, I hope you all get feeling better. XOXO
2 comments:
Cute, cute halloween shots!
That little girl is too smiley and sweet.
Your life sounds full of "life stuff". Good luck with all of that!
Love you guys.
Oh, what a night!! Your post made me smile (and I'm sure you wanted to scream). Isn't it crazy that life can get so insane!!?? Your kiddos looked so cute in their costumes! Love you. Gosh, I hope you all get feeling better. XOXO
Post a Comment