Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thanksgiving was a blast!



For this Thanksgiving we got to go to Washington DC on our way to North Carolina. DC was simply fabulous!! I LOVED it!!! fun as it could be! cultural stuff everywhere!! I know my brother would have loved to see this side of the US!!! Eric really made this trip fun with all the great sites he took us to, including his old house in Columbia, Maryland.
About Thanksgiving dinner...I have never enjoyed turkey or cranberries sauce, but there is something about this American holiday that I really enjoy...the willingness to share what one has with friends and sometimes strangers. What do I mean??? We ended up inviting ourselves to the Kump's house and I am so glad we did!! We love these guys! We talked and talked, played games (obviously! they carry Moss genes in their cells as well =)) and visited their friends for the actual Thanksgiving dinner.
Anyway, I wanted to share about a hundred pictures, but I know it would take me forever to upload them to the blog (our computer is basically dying!!), so I will just share my favorite. I hope you enjoy them!!!

PS Silly me! I actually will have to share only the pictures that are vertically focused! the horizontally ones will have to wait to be photoshopped a little.

2 comments:

Lanette said...

I am brimming with jealousy. I soooo wish we could've spent Thanksgiving with all of you. I felt total happiness seeing the picture of my old house. I had such awesome memories there. You're so lucky. DC!! Double lucky! I love you. I'm so glad you posted some pics of your trip!!

jenifer said...

ohhh... looks so fun! wish we were with you. and those cheeks are so adorable i just want to eat em... (alex, not eric)... cute, cute girl who hasn't even met her FAVORITE aunt jen yet...

love you guys!!