Thursday, August 11, 2011

Our summer











































What a crazy summer we've had so far!! Driving all over the country and enjoying our blessings. We've played in our backyard, gone to the swimming pool in our sub, gone to the mall-water park, visited friends and family, celebrated my 3 kids' birthdays, gone camping, and last but not least, gone crazy!!!

3 comments:

jenifer said...

great pictures!!! i sure loved seeing you guys this summer. your kids are DARLING... i miss them already!! (next summer-- VISIT OREGON!??!)

Becky said...

Fun stuff! Looks like you had a great time vacationing. By the way, I have always wanted to stop at the Corn Palace- we have driven by it so many times on our trips back and forth across the country. I am glad you actually stopped! On another note- if you have time this next week, we would love to get together with you guys for a play date- - or maybe we can set up another game night??

Rebekah said...

looks like serious fun--I have always wanted to do a road trip and see things like mount rushmore.
Love you--even if it took me a month to comment!!