Thursday, September 11, 2008

First day of preschool








I guess I was a lot more scared about this day that Sean was!! He seemed so confident and social. He enjoyed it a lot!! He made friends immediately and participated in almost every activity that took place that day!!

However, that same day in the afternoon I was a little too sensitive. Why? because while Sean and I were cuddling while watching TV, I realized how fast my baby was growing up!

I cannot say I don't like this, because becoming a self-reliant human being is what life is all about, right? however, it is hard to understand.

2 comments:

Team said...

I'm glad his first day went well, but I'm sure it was tough to let him grow up and take that step as a mommy. I don't want Audrey to grow up! I love having her small and cuddly.

Turtle1424 said...

The first day of preschool was hard for me too. I cryed a little bit both this year and last when i took them to school the first day. Then i also get a little sad when i put them on the bus to head off to school , they do grow soo fast. I would keep them little if i could lol.