Sunday, February 8, 2009

Hot momma!


Ok, here is the new me! this beautiful belly popped out of somewhere this week and I just wanted to show off.

My mom had been telling me for about a month: "You just don't look pregnant at all!" and voila!! this came out this week.
Pregnancies are hard for me. Really hard. However, just the fact that I am already showing this much motivates me to hang in there.
By the way, for those of you who don't know...it's a girl!!! Do you guys have any suggestions about gorgeous girl names???

2 comments:

Diana said...

This is Diana, a cousin from Idaho. I stumbled across your blog & I am so glad that I did! You look beautiful. I am so excited you are having a sweet little girl. She will be just as stunning as her mother! Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy!

jenifer said...

roohhh kiss that sweet baby girl from her favorite aunt jen!!