

He says we met at the Morris Center Cafeteria at BYU. I say we met in Heaven. He told me he wanted the relationship "to develop" before we ever talked about marriage. I knew from the very first moment he would be my husband, my best friend and my better half.
I definitely did not know things that he probably did. However, the most important things that I've come to understand through this years of my life with him are that we definitely did meet in Heaven, that he would be my husband and that he absolutely is my better half.
You all know I have been forced "to rest" for the last few months, and that I thought my life would fall apart the minute my parents left. However, Heavenly Father has reminded me day by day that I did not marry my best friend to be left alone whenever I needed help the most.
Eric has taken care of me in such a way that he has not only cooked and cleaned the house better than I could have done it myself. He has made me fall in love with him all over again.
I love my husband. I adore my husband. I am thankful for him forever.
The very first time Eric and I hugged, we were in his apartment watching a movie with all his roommates. When the movie was over, Eric tried to move away. I told him, don't let go of me. I still have the same phrase in my heart, everyday, every second. I love you more than anything Eric Moss.
4 comments:
we love you to eweee poo!! kiss that belly for us...
Oh, a little girl! That's so exciting. Do you have any names picked out?
Cute pictures, Yayi! Isn't it amazing how everybody changes with time (we all get better, not older). I'm so glad Eric is watching over you and helping you make it through. We love you!
Hola!!!!
Que bonita familia tienes! y me encanto lo escribes de todos. Oh, Gaby como me gustaria verte. Muchas gracias por tus palabras y cariƱo. Gracias! TQM
Post a Comment