Mommy has a baby in her tummy. Be soft with mommy. You guys are going to have a sister. I have been saying those prases for about 5 months and I think Patrick finally got the hint today!! My first thought was that it was awesome. However, I am not sure what to think about now. He lifted my shirt, started pinching my belly and said to me: "Mommy, there is a baby in your tummy, right?" and I nodded. Then, he put his blue scary dragon on my belly and asked: "Can my dragon eat YOUR baby?"
I really hope he learns to love his sister someday!
2 comments:
I am glad you wrote that down because it is so cute. You will all laugh at it as he and his sweet little sister (whom he will adore) grow up!
I didn't know you were having a GIRL (so out of the loop). How cute and fun!!!!
Love you guys
Sooo cute! And, of course he'll love his sister someday! He'll love her RIGHT away! Great story. Love you.
Post a Comment