



It's been a week since we came back from Chicago. However, it is necessary to say that it really is "my kind of town." It was a wonderful trip!
This great city has everything I am looking for...this is people, museums, parks, buildings, enough smog, gorgeous suburbs, an lds bookstore, and at last but not least, a temple!!!
Besides the ups and downs of our trip (I left our lunch in my kitchen, the only thing to eat in the car was rotten crackers, our minivan broke down, the temple had some construction going on, the lds bookstore was closed, it poured on top of us, I forgot Patricks clothes in Michigan and Allie's blanket at the hotel room so she was freezing, etc...) everything went great!!! I mean, all those things are just the "salt & pepper" of our life, right? Anyway, I loved loved loved this city!!! therefore, from now on I will agree with "old blue eyes" Chicago is certainly "my kind of town."
1 comment:
glad you guys had fun--even with the "minor" frustrations!
Look at you travelers!
Post a Comment