

Digital scrapbooking is so much fun! oh my! I love it!! However, I am FALLING asleep everywhere!! and that stinks! This whole idea of giving myself some "gaby" time has been awesome for my sanity, but it starts after Alexa's last feeding before bedtime (11 pm). At that beautiful time I get the peace I need to get inspired, but I am definitely not getting enough sleep.
Oh well, I guess I will do it less often or less time every day. I hope you guys enjoy what I have made in the last few days. I certainly enjoyed making the pages.
1 comment:
Those pages are so much fun!!
I have to laugh at myself sometimes because it will be late at night (for me that is any time after 9:30) and I will be tired, but I don't want to go to bed because it is the only time I have to myself, but I am actually too tired to do anything, but going to bed means waking up to another busy day, and I mean, I like my busy days, but always look forward to the evening when I will be able to do "me things", which I never really do because I'm too tired. Can you relate?! hee, hee
Life is good.
Post a Comment