Friday, May 14, 2010

Family pictures

We simply did not have any family pictures. Well, one, that's about it. In every picture we have, the kids are with Eric or me, never with both. I guess that happens when it's always one of us who has to take the picture. Anyway, I remembered we had bought a tripod when Eric was working at DI, so I decided to look for it. After long hours of searching (about 15 min) I found it!! Therefore, I decided that right after church we would perform our best smiles in front of the camera.

     Patrick stained the shirt he was wearing with an M&M cookie I got from the Relief Society President. Big red stains on his shirt. Conclusion, no matching shirts for my boys. Allie remained decently clean and Sean, well, he never gets dirty. Even his mother is messier than him. However, for this picture I kept my clothes clean.

     Daddy almost did not make it for the pictures. He had to stay at church counting tithing and setting people apart for some callings. Anyway, when I was about to put the camera away, he got home!! yay for daddy!!!
We had fun. Every time we shot a picture, we would all run to the camera to check how cute or ugly it had turned out. We took many, many pictures. We definitely enjoyed our self-shooting picture session.

     However, the nicest moment was when we were all checking out our pictures on the computer. Eric and I almost started sobbing when we realize what a gorgeous and wonderful familiy WE have created. It is something amazing to see that out of our love these 3 little people exist and fill our lives with magic.

     Anyway, here is the fruit of our labor...enjoy!

P.S. Don't you honestly think we look gorgeous together????



1 comment:

B&U+2 said...

The pictures turned out awesome! And yes, you do have such a beautiful family. It reminds me of that quote, "all because two people fell in love..."

And looking at these pictures gives me motivation to invest in a tripod. We have the same problem with either one or the other being in the picture.