I never thought I would like this show when I saw Eric watching it for the very first time. However, when Eric's friend let him borrow the 1rst and 2nd season DVDs...my addiction started. My brother and I went throught the 8 DVDs in about 3 days!!! that week we went to bed around 4 am every single night! I don't know how we managed it so Eric would not notice how late we had stayed up!!!
Anyway, my show it's over and I am going to miss it deeply. I feel the same way I feel when I am done reading an excellent book, but times 100! this has been the best show I have ever seen.
I don't know if it actually ended the way I understood it did (that happened a lot with this show, my version your version, our version, etc...) but I loved every second of it.
Last night, while watching the last episode, Eric and I were just as excited as we were when we started watching the series on TV. Sighing, making quick "pit" stops, running to the kitchen to get some water, and back on the couch to keep on watching it. What an awesome adventure (watching this show for 6 years) this has been!!!
This is my idea of what happened in the last 6 years of my addiction....
They landed, they left, they came back. Many died. Sawyer, Richard, Miles, Lapidus and Kate actually left the island. Jack, Ben and Hurley remained on the island. Jack actually dies and Hurley and Ben lived on the island as the new Jacob and his aid. All of the people that left the island went back home, and died at one point or another. At the end, they all died, and in the flash sideways they all lived the life they all had wished they could have actually lived; like a second chance type of thing. Finally, they all go to heaven together.
LOST you ROCK!!

3 comments:
We loved Lost too! And your wrap up was perfect, just what I thought happened as well.
So who did Jack end up with? I stopped after season 2, but maybe now that it actually has an ending and some answers, I'll watch the ones I missed.
y ahora ¿quien podrá defendernos?
Bebi, gracias a Lost, aprendi a conocer más a Eric, y convivi mucho mas tiempo contigo, nuevamente comprobé que tenemos muchísimos gustos semejantes, y no solo eso, sino que pudimos vivirlo en diferentes lugares, en diferentes momentos, pero la intensidad, la emoción, la incertidumbre, bien valió la pena. Te amo por haber compartido estos 6 años conmigo!!!!! (La edad de Duvi basicamente)
Post a Comment