Every time that I feel overwhelmed with life's events, I decide to either get a haircut or die it. Why didn't I do it today then if I was about to jump off my kitchen window? Well, I promised Eric I would let my hair grow and I promised my mom I would not die my hair jet black. As you can see, I had to get something changed today or I would have gone nuts. Therefore, my blog went through the virtual haircut and the color change!!
Why was I so stressed out? My dad had surgery today. We (my family and I) had dreaded-longed for this moment for the last 2 years. It finally happened. It's finally over. I just talked to my mom and she told me everything went well.
I honestly don't know what I would do without the knowledge that Heavenly Father is in charge of everything. Anyway, it is over. He is doing OK and hopefully this means that they can move with us this summer.
By the way, changing my blog's pj's really helped me to take my mind away from everything. I got busy trying to learn something new and I enjoyed it. However, do you have any idea how many people claim they know how to do this and have no idea about it?? I probably went through 10 different tutorials. I tried about 8 of their techniques. Only 2 worked. The price I paid for it? let's see..about 4 hrs of my precious time, a headache and not cuddling with my hubby tonight. But it is finally done and I really liked it!! I know the header is still "not perfect," but I will keep on working on that.
It's time for me to go to bed. Tomorrow is still a school day and I have to wake up really early. Good night everyone!
1 comment:
blog looks great... praying for your papa! tell him we're sending love from tejas!
Post a Comment