Thursday, February 5, 2009

Am I falling apart?




Yes, it's the answer. I am totally heart broken. My parents are leaving us. They are going back to my beloved Mexico after almost 4 months taking care of all of us. You know I have been on bed rest for the longest time. Therefore, somebody needed to take care of my family!!! My parents did, as always!! However, the needs that they always take care of are not only the physical needs but the emotional ones. I have gotten more kisses that I had in a long time. My kids have received more hugs and compliments that they could even ask for!!! Anyway, they are leaving...and I just cannot figure out how I am going to do it to handle all the hassle that my adorable mom has had to deal with the last 4 months. I love them like crazyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!

3 comments:

jenifer said...

ohh. sorry your parents are leaving, but i'm so happy to hear that sean is doing well!! give him a kiss from aunt jen.

Lanette said...

Hang in there, girl! You can do it! Be strong! They're just a phone call away (not quite as good as right there beside you). Do you think they'll come back anytime soon? Love you!

Rebekah said...

Your parents are so cute! What fun grandparents. I'm sure you and your kids will miss them so, so much.
There is just something about family, eh?!